Saturday, August 21, 2010

:: happiest moment last nite ::

Yesterday nite..it was a happiest moment for me...He come and visit me..(Ugadesh Vinodh)..lots of things we talk and share...And thats what makes me relived and happy..(Ugadesh) i do still keeping all the words that I told u... And thank you so much for turning up last nite. And thats what make me put a big SMILE  =)



As I go on and on, up and down, left and right
not knowing where not knowing how
all I’ve got is a bit of hope and a bit of faith...
Unaware of my path, unaware of my destination
unaware of my mind, so lost in thought!!


Far so far there I see a RAINBOW
A rainbow so bright n spread so wide
A rainbow so pretty
it makes me loose all of the pain and
the sorrows of the past
which I hope to forget at last ...


I then start to ponder
is it all for real or is it all fake???
Coz never did I see so much beauty
in this world so fake!!!


Now my heart wakes up to solve this strain
and help me name this rainbow which is driving me insane..
And so it goes
lupp dupp lupp dupp
as if there pours rain
and in just a few moments the mystery gets solved..


"Its not just a rainbow, its your HAPPIEST MOMENT waiting for you"
is all it says!!!


And so I jump with all the joy
a jump so high, it makes me fly high in the sky
ohhh it makes me cry..
But my brain so haughty it keeps acting naughty
and comes back into play
asking me not to wait
and run fast till I reach my aim
and loose all of my pain, forever at once
just as water flows as rain


But I answer back
"don’t be so greedy of the ULTIMATE JOY,
think of the joy it’ll give all the way"


So I go far and far
living each moment, loving every tear
living my life, loving my pain..
This keeps me happy all the way
till I die in peace
and reach MY ULTIMATE AIM....THE ALMIGHTY

3 comments:

  1. Bient Tech is a company which has constantly been developing future technologies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bient tech is a company which has constantly been developing future technologies

    Bient tech is A STARTUP WITH A VISION TO SHAPE THE FUTURE THROUGH THE TECHNOLOGY OF BLOCKCHAIN AND ITS APPLICATIONS

    Bient tech is a company which has constantly been developing future technologies.

    Bient tech is a company which has constantly been developing future technologies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bient Technologies careers will enable you to help clients innovate, grow and improve while you build your career with a market leader.

    Bient Technologies having at cryptoniumx you can simply manage your all digital assets portfolio in the most easiest manner possible.

    Bient Technologies having a one stop solutions for all icos

    ReplyDelete