Friday, August 20, 2010

:: A cry day!!! ::

Such a painful day for me...alot of things happen...alot of things run in my mind...
very hurtful went thinks the past...i miss all the moments...Sometimes i do think that better to be the small baby girl back, so that i dun have to worry, cry, sad everyday by thinking all the problem surrendered me!!!

"Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe."




"sitting at home,
everything is fine,
as the days pass by
one by one,
some long, some slow;
I talk to myself quiet and low,
elegies of my heart and soul…
a shiver, a sigh, soft words whispered in the dark,
my senses are mixed already, unable to differentiate
between a sound or a smell or a touch or a taste;
I keep dreaming of a time,
my fingers intertwined
with you, an everlasting

joy of time, heart skipping
a beat here and there;
as I sit here
thinking sweet thoughts of you
lustful images make my heart
palpitate uncontrollably;
trembling uncontrollably
the heat continues to rise
as I close my eyes and see
you standing before me;
I open up my eyes to find
that you are nowhere around
I feel a wave of sadness
crash upon the shores of my heart;
As i lie here obsessed with the thought of you,
hoping it will all be over soon and,
waiting patiently for the day
when I can hold you in my arms

and never have to let you go again,
i realize love is a strange thing indeed;"

No comments:

Post a Comment